Dr. Stephen Larson received his Doctorate of Dental Medicine from the Oregon Health Sciences University. The following year he completed a general practice residency at the Veterans Hospital in Palo Alto, California.
Dr. Larson pursued his two years of graduate training in orthodontics at the University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry in San Francisco, California where he received a specialty certificate in orthodontics and a Master of Science in Dentistry degree. Dr. Larson is a board certified specialist in orthodontics, having completed the examination process by the American Board of Orthodontics.
- American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontics
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontics
- California Association of Orthodontics
- Mid-Peninsula Dental Society, Past President
In his free time, Dr. Larson enjoys spending time with his family in Capitola, Carmel, and Lake Tahoe.